Cabernet Sauvignon, 2005 Napa Valley SOLD OUT
The bouquet matches the color with layers of cherry, cassis, spice, vanilla,with a subtle seductive jamminess.
The Stags Leap District AVA is an AmericanViticulture Area located within the Napa Valley.The Stags LeapDistrict was the first appellation to be designated an AVA based on the unique terroircharacteristics of its soil. The soils of this region include loam and claysediments from the Napa River and volcanic soil deposits left over from erosionof the Vaca Mountains.
- Vintage: 2005
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Savignon
- Appellation: Staggs Leap, Napa Valley
- Fermentation: 26 months in 20% New French Oak
- Production: 1,000 Cases
- Growing Season: The 2005 growing season was long and cool in the Napa Valley.The season started with a late bud break, and cool temperatures prevailedthroughout the year and into the beginning of September. Fortunately, fallbrought warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine, allowing the grapes toachieve ripeness of flavor and tannin.
- Bottling Date: Nov-11
- Release Date: Apr-11
- Alcohol: 13.8% by Vol.
- Bottle Size: 750 mL