Our 31st Year: 1983 - 2014
"...one of the most unique & interesting places to visit in Wine Country."
-Frommer's Wine Country Guide
HOURS - 10am to 4pm By Appointment
Charbay Wine Tasting Visit: $20pp
Learn about distilling with an Alambic Pot Still, a true 'pot still' double distillation.
Our latest releases:
- Distillers'Port 2006 (Cabernet Franc)
- Still House Port
- Brandy No. 89 (Alambic Pot Still Brandy)
...Plan to stay a while...
We're cigar friendly!Relax on the patio and enjoy a cigar & glass of port or Cabernet in the fresh mountain air with a cigar from the Charbay humidor.
4001 Spring Mountain Road
St. Helena, Napa Valley, California 94574
Driving north into St. Helena
- Turn Left on Madrona Avenue - it's the 3rd traffic light as you drive through St. Helena on Hwy. 29.
- Drive 3 blocks & turn Right on Spring Mountain Rd.
- Drive about 4.5 miles. Watch for the green Charbay sign on the left.
- Turn Left at the 4001 Charbay sign. Please drive very slowly (10 MPH Max) up the driveway. At the black gate press the call button - Welcome to Charbay!
Things to do, where to eat, where to sleep:
Check out our Events page - we may be pouring at an event near by.
Some of our favorites:
Inside Word on Lodging
Wydown Hotel, St. Helena - perfect for walking around town. Enjoy Charbay cocktails with lunch at Market, head up the street to French Blue for dinner then stroll downtown to enjoy the charm of St. Helena. Specials
Harvest Inn - St. Helena
North Block Hotel - Yountville - neat, new Learn More
Andaz, Downtown Napa - new, luxurious and a great location for enjoying downtown... walk around to restaurants, Jazz and more.
So many more - ask us for out list.
What to do while you're in the Valley
Check out our Events page...
Live Music in Napa Valley: Like to add some live music to your next visit? Check out Silos Jazz Club in Napa at the end of Main Street. Kick back, enjoy the jazz - you can even order a Charbay cocktail - life is good. Check their line up before you come so you can work in some good jazz.